Contract Receiving Coordinator
Backed by Bill Gates’ Breakthrough Energy Ventures and Chris Sacca’s Lowercarbon Capital, Antora Energy turns sunshine and wind into a reliable, on-demand source of zero-carbon heat and power to enable deep decarbonization of industry and the electric grid. Propelled by a world-class team that includes leaders in their fields, Antora will eliminate gigatons of emissions while increasing U.S. energy security, reducing our dependence on global supply chains, supporting well-paying jobs, and protecting marginalized communities from industrial pollution.
We are growing our company with people who put team and mission first, value connection through laughter and joy, and build with humility and openness. Our people are our most valuable asset, and we are committed to continue building a diverse, passionate, and creative team dedicated to providing clean, reliable, and affordable energy to everyone on earth. People join our team to do the most fulfilling and impactful work of their lives on climate change. Join one of the world’s most transformative climate tech companies. We’re ready to decarbonize the global economy. Are you?
The Contract Receiving Coordinator plays a crucial role in the efficient operation of a company's supply chain and inventory management process. They are responsible for receiving, inspecting, documenting, and organizing incoming goods and materials, ensuring accuracy and timely availability of inventory for various departments within the organization.
This is a 6 month contract position to support our immediate hiring needs with the potential to extend based on performance and business requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Receive incoming shipments of goods and materials from suppliers,carriers, or other sources.
- Verify the accuracy of received items by comparing them to purchase orders, packing lists, and invoices.
- Inspect shipments for damage, discrepancies, or defects and report any issues to the relevant department.
- Create and maintain detailed records of received items, including item descriptions, quantities, lot or serial numbers, and condition.
- Label and tag items as necessary for easy identification and tracking.
- Update inventory management systems or databases to reflect received items accurately.
- Conduct quality checks on received items to ensure they meet the specified standards.
- Identify and report any non-conforming items and work with the quality control team or suppliers to resolve issues.
- Properly store received items in designated areas, shelves, or storage locations.
- Arrange items for easy access, efficient retrieval, and optimal space utilization.
- Maintain a clean and organized receiving area.
- Collaborate with procurement, warehouse, and shipping departments to coordinate and prioritize incoming shipments.
- Communicate effectively with suppliers and carriers regarding shipment details, delays, or discrepancies.
- Generate regular reports on inventory receipts, discrepancies, and any issues encountered during the receiving process.
- Assist in identifying trends or patterns that can improve inventory management procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent; additional education or training in supply chain management or related field is a plus.
- Prior experience in inventory receiving, warehousing, or a similar role is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in documentation.
- Proficiency in using inventory management software or systems.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Physical stamina and the ability to lift and move heavy items when necessary.
- Knowledge of safety protocols and procedures related to material handling.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
Salary Range: $30.00 USD - $35.00 USD
Salary Basis: Hourly