Director of Power Supply
At Antora, we’re on a mission to stop climate change and we can’t do that unless we tackle the 30% of global emissions that come from industry.
Antora is manufacturing thermal batteries that bridge the gap between renewable power and industrial production. Antora’s batteries store energy from renewables as heat for days on end, delivering that stored energy as heat and power at the scale and temperatures that large industrial operations demand. We’re on a path to eliminate gigatons of emissions while increasing U.S. energy security, strengthening domestic manufacturing, and protecting marginalized communities from industrial pollution.
We are growing our company with people who put team and mission first, value connection through laughter and joy, and build with humility and openness. We are committed to continue building a diverse, passionate, and creative team dedicated to a future where every industrial facility, everywhere on earth, is powered by abundant, low-cost, zero-emissions energy.
This is a critical leadership role within Antora’s commercial team to source low-value, intermittent renewable power to enable Antora’s commercial power-to-heat projects. This role will a key contributor to the development of novel, $100M+ renewable power and storage projects, represent Antora Energy to power supply and utility partners, and set and execute procurement and delivery strategies. Additionally, this individual will work to influence policy and tariffs that enable large flexible loads to competitively procure power.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Build and lead Antora’s power supply team, responsible for sourcing low-value, intermittent, renewable power
- Develop and implement scalable strategies for sourcing and delivering power to industrial-scale commercial projects
- Own Antora’s relationships with renewable developers, generation owners, and utilities to identify high-value opportunities for power-to-heat project development
- Build relationships with new and existing commercial partners of Antora with the goal of increasing breadth, scalability, and financial performance of Antora’s decarbonization projects
- Negotiate and execute power supply agreements with all relevant stakeholders
- Work within Antora’s project development team bringing big, innovative clean energy projects from inception to operation
- Guide and support government affairs and policy team at Antora to unlock future market opportunities and promote power market reforms that enable large flexible loads
- 10+ years of experience in renewable power markets
- Expertise in power market dynamics
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering field or other relevant
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Self-starter and highly motivated individual
Work Location: Onsite / Hybrid
Salary Range: $165,000 USD - $175,000 USD
Salary Basis: Annual
This job posting contains the salary range that Antora Energy believes it would be willing to pay for the posted job. The actual salary offered will be determined within the posted range based on a candidate's experience, credentials, and expertise as they pertain to the requirements of the position.
In addition to a competitive base salary, Antora Energy’s Total Rewards program includes a premium health benefits package with life and disability insurance, a 401K plan, a flexible spending account, industry leading paid time off policy, providing a flexible and inclusive holiday observance, as well as paid volunteer time off.