Staff Equity and Compensation Analyst, People Analytics
The Compensation & Benefits Lead analyzes, designs, and administers employer compensation programs and benefit programs. Designs and communicates pay structures, grades, and compensation budgets. Develops and administers benefits programs, and communicates eligibility and coverage information to employees. Advises managers on effective pay decisions. Develops and maintains job descriptions and job architecture. Participates in compensation surveys, conducts research and analysis on market competitiveness, pay equity, and compensation trends.
Cuberg builds high-performance energy solutions based on next-generation technology for the world’s most demanding battery applications. Cuberg technology, paired with the manufacturing excellence of parent company Northvolt, will help give rise to a new generation of mobility businesses and decarbonize hard-to-abate segments of the transportation industry.
Cuberg technology uses a lithium metal anode and proprietary liquid electrolyte to simultaneously solve the interlocking challenges of battery performance and manufacturability. While incumbent battery technologies, such as lithium-ion, can be too heavy and low-performing for use in aircraft, Cuberg’s battery cells are lightweight and high-performance. The technology is also compatible with industry standard manufacturing methods, enabling scalability, reliability and traceability across the value chain.
Cuberg and Northvolt believe that complete electrification will require a revolutionary spirit and a practical mind. We won’t just design the world’s best batteries—we will ship them at scale.
- Lead and administer the Northvolt Stock / Options program
- Design and communicate pay structures, grades, and compensation budgets.
- Develop and administer benefits programs, and communicates eligibility and coverage information to employees.
- Advises managers on effective pay decisions. Develops and maintains job descriptions and job architecture.
- Participates in compensation surveys, conducts research and analysis on market competitiveness, pay equity, and compensation trends.
- BA/BS degree in business or related field
- 7+ years of experience in compensation, employee stock management or related.
- 3+ years experience managing and advising on employee stock programs
- Excellent understanding of business operations and procedures.
- 3+ years project management experience
- Experience with high growth, startup environments is a plus
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including generous stock options, to help you and your family build a healthy and secure future.
- Group health benefits that provide strong support for employee well-being and preventative care, including comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and flexible savings account plans
- A retirement program that helps build future financial security through both traditional and Roth 401(k) options with employer matching
- Generous paid time off plans to renew and refresh through vacation, personal leave, holidays, and parental leave
The target US compensation range for this full-time position is $161,000-$192,000 + equity + benefits. Compensation ranges are determined by level, role and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the target for new hire total cash compensation (base + bonus), individual pay is determined by additional factors including relevant job-related skills, experience and additional factors. Your recruiter will be happy to share more about about the salary range during your hiring process