Maintenance Manager, Manufacturing Operations
Cuberg, a Northvolt company based in Silicon Valley, is seeking a Maintenance Manager, Operations to oversee and optimize the operation of our groundbreaking lithium metal battery technology. As a leader in next-generation battery technology, Cuberg is leveraging its state-of-the-art lithium-ion manufacturing capabilities to rapidly scale up production of advanced batteries for a sustainable future. The Maintenance Manager, Operations will play a key role in ensuring safe and reliable operation of the production equipment while maintaining product quality and meeting production targets.
- Develop and oversee the maintenance strategy for all equipment used in production operations
- Supervise and train maintenance staff to ensure they are equipped with necessary skills to perform their duties to a high standard
- Work with the engineering team to troubleshoot and resolve production-related equipment issues
- Monitor production equipment performance to prevent unplanned downtime and maximize equipment uptime
- Develop cost-effective maintenance plans to minimize operating expenses
- Maintain accurate records of maintenance activities and equipment inventory
- Participate in performance reviews of maintenance staff
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or related field
- 5+ years of experience in a maintenance or operations management role in a manufacturing environment
- Strong understanding of maintenance management systems and computerized maintenance management software (CMMS)
- Experience with continuous improvement methodologies such as Lean or Six Sigma
- A proven track record in developing and leading a high-performing team
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with employees at all levels of the organization
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including generous stock options, to help you and your family build a healthy and secure future.
The San Francisco / Bay Area base salary range for this full-time position is $150K - $192K + equity + benefits.
- Group health benefits that provide strong support for employee well-being and preventative care, including comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and flexible savings account plans
- A retirement program that helps build future financial security through both traditional and Roth 401(k) options with employer matching
- Generous paid time off plans to renew and refresh through vacation, personal leave, holidays, and parental leave