Cuberg builds high-performance energy solutions based on next-generation technology for the world’s most demanding battery applications. Cuberg technology, paired with the manufacturing excellence of parent company Northvolt, will help give rise to a new generation of mobility businesses and decarbonize hard-to-abate segments of the transportation industry.
Cuberg technology uses a lithium metal anode and proprietary liquid electrolyte to simultaneously solve the interlocking challenges of battery performance and manufacturability. While incumbent battery technologies, such as lithium-ion, can be too heavy and low-performing for use in aircraft, Cuberg’s battery cells are lightweight and high-performance. The technology is also compatible with industry standard manufacturing methods, enabling scalability, reliability and traceability across the value chain.
Cuberg and Northvolt believe that complete electrification will require a revolutionary spirit and a practical mind. We won’t just design the world’s best batteries—we will ship them at scale.
- Work alongside experienced engineer and team lead to develop new features and enhancement in Golang
- Lead the requirements gathering, technical specification and the design and development of complex software projects
- Build large scale software backend written in industrial, up-to-date tech stack such as RESTful API and Graphql
- Continually learn and apply relevant software development practices, patterns, tools, and technologies
- Partner with design, product, and engineering teams to build end-to-end functionality
- Explore new technologies and provide recommendations for improvements
- B.S. degree in CS, CE, EE or related technical field
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in developing enterprise software with very high demand on accuracy and scale
- Proficiency in Golang or other object-oriented programming language such as Java.
- Experience with Microservice design pattern
- Database knowledge such as MySQL, Postgresql, DynamoDB etc
- Develop and validate software test plans
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Willingness and eager to learn and ability to adapt to new web technologies
- Knowledge of maintaining, troubleshooting, and debugging live software system
Bonus points for:
- Experience and interest in manufacturing industry
- Experience with Git and CI/CD tools
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including generous stock options, to help you and your family build a healthy and secure future.
- Group health benefits that provide strong support for employee well-being and preventative care, including comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and flexible savings account plans
- A retirement program that helps build future financial security through both traditional and Roth 401(k) options with employer matching
- Generous paid time off plans to renew and refresh through vacation, personal leave, holidays, and parental leave
The target US compensation range for this full-time position is $91,000-$165,000 + equity + benefits. Compensation ranges are determined by level, role and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the target for new hire total cash compensation (base + bonus), individual pay is determined by additional factors including relevant job-related skills, experience and additional factors. Your recruiter will be happy to share more about about the salary range during your hiring process.