Supply Chain Specialist
Cuberg builds high-performance energy solutions based on next-generation technology for the world’s most demanding battery applications. Cuberg technology, paired with the manufacturing excellence of parent company Northvolt, will help give rise to a new generation of mobility businesses and decarbonize hard-to-abate segments of the transportation industry.
Cuberg technology uses a lithium metal anode and proprietary liquid electrolyte to simultaneously solve the interlocking challenges of battery performance and manufacturability. While incumbent battery technologies, such as lithium-ion, can be too heavy and low-performing for use in aircraft, Cuberg’s battery cells are lightweight and high-performance. The technology is also compatible with industry standard manufacturing methods, enabling scalability, reliability and traceability across the value chain.
Cuberg and Northvolt believe that complete electrification will require a revolutionary spirit and a practical mind. We won’t just design the world’s best batteries—we will ship them at scale.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute supply chain strategies that support business objectives
- Manage vendor relationships, negotiate contracts, and ensure timely delivery of goods and services
- Identify and mitigate supply chain risks and implement effective contingency plans
- Optimize inventory levels to meet customer demand while minimizing carrying costs
- Establish and maintain key performance metrics to measure and improve supply chain effectiveness
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives throughout the supply chain to increase efficiency and reduce waste
- Communicate timely and accurate information to stakeholders to ensure alignment and transparency
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, or equivalent in relevant experience.
- Proven experience (3-5 years) in supply chain management, preferably in the renewables and environment industry
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to think strategically
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Proficiency in ERP systems, such as SAP or Oracle
- Knowledge of supply chain best practices, including inventory management and procurement processes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages to help you and your family build a healthy and secure future.
- Generous stock options
- Group health benefits that provide strong support for employee well-being and preventative care, including comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and flexible savings account plans
- A retirement program that helps build future financial security through both traditional and Roth 401(k) options with employer matching
- Generous paid time off plans to renew and refresh through vacation, personal leave, holidays, and parental leave
The target US compensation range for this full-time position is $100,000-$127,000 + equity + benefits. Compensation ranges are determined by level, role and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the target for new hire total cash compensation (base + bonus), individual pay is determined by additional factors including relevant job-related skills, experience and additional factors. Your recruiter will be happy to share more about about the salary range during your hiring process