Systems Manager - Software and Data
Cuberg builds high-performance energy solutions based on next-generation technology for the world’s most demanding battery applications. Cuberg technology, paired with the manufacturing excellence of parent company Northvolt, will help give rise to a new generation of mobility businesses and decarbonize hard-to-abate segments of the transportation industry.
Cuberg technology uses a lithium metal anode and proprietary liquid electrolyte to simultaneously solve the interlocking challenges of battery performance and manufacturability. While incumbent battery technologies, such as lithium-ion, can be too heavy and low-performing for use in aircraft, Cuberg’s battery cells are lightweight and high-performance. The technology is also compatible with industry standard manufacturing methods, enabling scalability, reliability and traceability across the value chain.
Cuberg and Northvolt believe that complete electrification will require a revolutionary spirit and a practical mind. We won’t just design the world’s best batteries—we will ship them at scale.
As the Systems Manager, you will be responsible for leading the execution, coordination, and management of our interdepartmental development efforts. You will work across our Equipment, Software, Data Engineering, and Data Analytics teams to align their initiatives with our business objectives, ensuring seamless and efficient roadmap execution.
- Coordinate and manage the development roadmap across various departments to ensure alignment with the company’s strategic goals.
- Lead the implementation and coordination of corporate ERP/MES/PLM/QMS tools and systems.
- Foster cross-functional collaboration between the Equipment, Software, Data Engineering, and Data Analytics teams.
- Develop, maintain, and drive the project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders and the executive team.
- Ensure integrated development of IoT equipment communication, manufacturing execution software, data pipelines, enterprise software, and data analytics.
- Engage with operations, technology, and battery systems stakeholders to collect requirements, identify needs, and provide updates on project milestones.
- Manage resource allocation across projects, balancing the needs of the company and individual projects.
- Create and maintain detailed and comprehensive project documentation, including but not limited to project plans, resource utilization, status reports, and change logs.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related field.
- Prior experience as a Program Manager, Project Manager, or a similar role in a technical manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of manufacturing execution systems, data pipelines, enterprise software, and edge device integration.
- Exceptional project management and coordination skills, with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in an agile environment.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and team management skills.
- Proficiency in project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages to help you and your family build a healthy and secure future.
- Generous stock options
- Group health benefits that provide strong support for employee well-being and preventative care, including comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and flexible savings account plans
- A retirement program that helps build future financial security through both traditional and Roth 401(k) options with employer matching
- Generous paid time off plans to renew and refresh through vacation, personal leave, holidays, and parental leave
The target US compensation range for this full-time position is $127,000-$192,000 + equity + benefits. Compensation ranges are determined by level, role and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the target for new hire total cash compensation (base + bonus), individual pay is determined by additional factors including relevant job-related skills, experience and additional factors. Your recruiter will be happy to share more about about the salary range during your hiring process