Cuberg is commercializing next-generation battery technology to power the future of electric mobility. The company was acquired in 2021 by Northvolt, a global supplier of sustainable, high-quality battery cells and systems. As Northvolt's Advanced Technology Center operating in Silicon Valley, Cuberg is developing and commercializing lithium metal batteries, building an innovation ecosystem around lithium-ion technology, and leveraging Northvolt's state-of-the-art manufacturing capabilities to rapidly scale up production of advanced batteries.
In this role, you will work directly with Cuberg’s CEO, COO, and CSO as a high-potential Executive Assistant. You will have close interaction with Cuberg and Northvolt’s Management team in driving their agenda and supporting their critical programs. You will be responsible for daily administration (calendar, travel, and meeting support), assist with investor relations, and be involved in many different projects across the organization. This is an opportunity to gain unique insight into how to run an agile and fast-paced company at the forefront of an evolving industry.
- Provides multi-faceted administrative support and assistance to ensure effective use of an executive's time and productive interactions with staff and the public.
- Handles a wide range of administrative and support tasks and independently initiates and implements processes to manage projects, information, and people.
- Manages the executive's schedule, meeting preparations, follow-up tasks, and complex travel arrangements.
- Conducts research and information gathering on behalf of the executive and prepares summaries and reports.
- Develops positive and strategic relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Uses discretion, judgement, and knowledge of the organization to facilitate the executive's activities and maintain confidentiality.
- May be responsible for directing and deploying support staff or other resources
- Detail Oriented and comfortable working in a fast paced, start-up environment
- Experience multi-tasking
- Calendar management
- Excellent communication skills
The target US hourly compensation range for this full-time position is $37.00 - $50.00 + equity + benefits + bonus depending on experience level and education. Compensation ranges are determined by level, role and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the target for new hire total cash compensation (base + bonus), individual pay is determined by additional factors including relevant job-related skills, experience and additional factors. Your recruiter will be happy to share more about about the salary range during your hiring process.