Found Energy is building clean energy delivery platforms capable of replacing fossil fuels for heavy industries ranging from aluminum production (4% of global CO2 emissions) to fertilizer production (2% of global CO2 emissions) to maritime shipping (3% of global CO2 emissions). Building off technology developed at MIT that enables metallic aluminum to split water, our energy delivery systems safely generate hydrogen and industrial heat on-site at >5x the volumetric energy density of liquid hydrogen and >3x that of methanol and ammonia. By integrating storage, transport, and generation into a single package, our technology solves some of the biggest pain points in renewable energy transportation and storage.
At Found Energy, we believe in securing a livable and equitable future for our planet, and we are looking for partners who are motivated by this goal to join us. For more information, visit https://found.energy.
Health, dental, 20 days PTO, 11 holidays, unlimited sick days, 12 weeks parental leave, stock options, professional development budget, and more.
As the Marketing Manager at Found Energy, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our brand narrative, expanding our reach, and driving demand for our innovative solutions. This role is highly cross-functional, working closely with sales & development teams to design and execute end-to-end marketing strategies that deliver on shared objectives.
The ideal candidate is passionate about understanding the enterprise journey at each stage of the funnel, has the ability to translate messaging frameworks into effective campaigns, and thrives in a collaborative environment. You recognize the value of running an integrated campaign and have the ability to think both strategically and execute at an operational level with ease.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic marketing professional who is passionate about renewable energy and is eager to make a meaningful impact in a startup environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and refine our brand strategy to ensure we resonate with our target audience.
- Develop and execute a cutting-edge marketing strategy directed toward our ideal personas, custom content, personalized webinars, and executive outreach.
- Translate technical product offerings into compelling narratives for end customers and users, developing product marketing strategies for product launches and positioning in the market.
- Collaborate with sales and development teams to create and refine content that resonates with prospects and customers.
- Evaluate marketing strategies using relevant KPIs and feedback from prospective customers.
- Continuously monitor industry trends and competitor activities to ensure our messaging and offerings remain relevant.
- Manage content across sales and marketing channels, including sales content, web, social media, newsletters, events, and industry presence.
- Design and execute strategies to generate high-quality leads for our sales team.
- 3-5 years of experience in enterprise marketing roles.
- Track record of leading multi-channel campaigns with success and finding opportunities to strategically uplevel marketing efforts.
- Track record of success in a startup environment, demonstrating adaptability and a willingness to wear multiple hats.
- Comfortable communicating with cross-functional teams and leadership.
- High attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Working knowledge of web analytics and CRM tools (Google Analytics, Hubspot, LinkedIn).
- Excellent communication skills.
Research suggests that qualified people from historically marginalized groups may self-select out of opportunities if they don't meet 100% of the job requirements. We encourage individuals who might not meet the exact requirements, but who believe they have the skills necessary to thrive to apply for this role.
Found Energy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.