Sales Director, Medical
Resonant Link is transforming the charging experience across industries and leading the movement to electrify work, logistics, transportation, and patient care. Our mission is to provide fast, safe, and reliable wireless power to help people, businesses, and the planet thrive, and more specifically, to:
- Power fleets while they work: enable material handling equipment like forklifts and robots to achieve 24/7 uptime. Resonant Link envisions a future where wireless chargers are integrated into the stops that already exist during fleet operation (think pick stations for robots or loading docks for forklifts), saving time, saving money, and protecting the planet through smaller batteries, smaller fleets, and more efficient power distribution and energy storage.
- Eliminate drivelines and risky battery replacement surgeries, forever: eliminate unnecessary surgeries, enable new therapies, and elevate existing treatments with the world’s smallest, fastest, patient friendly wireless chargers for implantable medical devices like neurostimulators, pumps, and pacemakers.
As a Sales Director on our Medical team, you will be responsible for integrating our world-class wireless chargers into medical device OEMs through long-term partnerships. You will serve as the primary customer interface for key accounts across the medical device industry, and will be responsible for understanding our customer needs better than anyone else in the world. This is a high impact, high visibility individual contributor role with the potential to build and lead a team based on business expansion and market opportunities.
We’re committed to building a healthy, collaborative culture - and to help us deliver on our mission, we’re looking for empathetic problem solvers and leaders, with a passion for solving big challenges at the boundary between scientific innovation and productization. If you get energized by working at the intersection of team, tools, and technology, we’re excited for you to bring your expertise, creativity, and leadership to the team!
On an average day, you'll...
- Drive the adoption of wireless charging in active implantable medical devices, from new evaluations with our titanium can development kit to Opportunity Studies to hardware development to long-term partnerships.
- Own, manage, and report on our Medical pipeline, from top-of-funnel through license conversion.
- Consistent with our values of Together is Better and Deliver on Every Promise, provide timely and thorough responses to customer requests and prepare and deliver proposals and information to customers.
- Understand our Medical customers better than anyone else at Resonant Link, and will deliver key customer and product feedback and insights to our strategy and product development teams.
- Work with our Marketing and Engineering teams to proactively improve our sales motion based on “what’s working” and “what’s not working.”